The coliving sector is built on the concept of connectivity, making the adoption of technology, which bridges the gap in rental housing inefficiencies a natural step forward for the industry. Equipped with forward-thinking technology, coliving leaders giving communities increased control over housing, alongside enhanced building safety and security.
Specialist public relations and content for coliving tech innovators
Abode Worldwide works with tech companies supporting the coliving sector as well as successful enterprise-level operators. Whether you want to launch into co-living for the first time, or build your reputation across new markets and take your business to the next level, we can help.
Raise your profile
Public relations and content marketing combine to create a halo effect that helps people know and understand your products.
Our services will amplify your voice in the industry, building serious recognition for your brand and positioning your C-suite team as trusted technology leaders worth listening to. It’s about creating maximum impact, giving your brand real star power, and attracting the best opportunities, investors, and partners in business.
Gain global attention, influence and trust
Our lodging and living sector focus, global connections, and unique blend of public relations and content marketing services will:
- Support your vision for growth
- Build your sector authority and reputation
- Enhance your market leadership position
- Create awareness in new markets – fast
- Support your value proposition positioning
- Prove credibility and build trust in the run-up to an IPO
Why Abode Worldwide?
- We are global lodging technology specialists. Our niche focus and years of experience mean that you won’t have to educate us on the market. We understand how to frame and position your story, and we understand the pain points of the operators that are your customers.
- We are fully immersed in the lodging tech industry, well connected with solid relationships with the leading media outlets, conferences, associations and influencers.
- We take time to fully understand your strategy and business goals, and become an extension of your team, your expert content partners.
- We can dovetail your public relations and content marketing activity to great effect.
Learn more industry insight
Property care and operations pioneer
BREEZEWAY: Covered in target press including Property Investor Today, New York Times, VRM Intel, VRMA Arrival, Skift, Phocuswire, Washington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Wall Street Journal and more. Consistent, on-brand exposure to customers, prospects, strategic partners, and stakeholders has boosted Breezeway’s positioning in the vacation and short-term rental industry.
Five signs your hospitality tech start-up needs specialist public relations
INSIGHT: So, how do you know when it’s the right time to engage a specialist B2B PR agency? To get you started, here are 5 common signs that your hospitality or short-term rental tech business needs to add PR to your marketing arsenal.
5 things we’ve learned over 5 years in the lodging industry
INSIGHT: How to become an expert in B2B technology PR for the hospitality industry: what our agency has learned over 5 years in public relations.
Is this you?
Our clients are CMOs and CEOs of property and hospitality technology solutions providing innovative solutions to improve tenant experiences and ease the operational management for coliving operators.
SaaS, Property Care and Operations, Property Management Software, Property Automation and Smart Tech, Booking Management, Revenue Management, Proptech Solutions, Tenant Experience, Tenant Communication, Access Control, Security, Capacity Monitoring, Shared Spaces.
Interested in working with us?
To discover how we can raise the profile, credibility and influence of your brand – start your journey by booking an initial call with our founder Jessica Gillingham